|Here are some of the general questions frequently asked. Of course if you donít find the information you need or would like more information about a specific topic please contact us through the information found at the SUPPORT/CONTACT US tabs of this Web site.
- Iím starting a new business what do I do to get started?
- To begin the process, simply complete the business profile found at the GETTING STARTED tab of this Web site.
- I donít have a retail store, all my business is with other businesses, should
I accept credit cards?
- Definitely, with the high costs of generating statements, possible collection problems and the value of your money tied up in receivables, many businesses are turning to accepting credit cards. Some businesses will only do business with those who accept cards.
- Do I need to buy equipment?
- If you have no way of capturing the credit card information, of course. If you have older equipment not capable of processing within compliance Ė it is highly suggested or may be required. If you would like to update ó a variety of equipment is available. We will be happy to review your options.
- Do I need a manual imprinter?
- There are occasions when a imprinter is required. During power failures, terminals/pos problems or if the card does not read properly.
- How long does it take to get set up?
- Not long. You may be ready in less than 24 hours or even the same day.
- How do rates change?
- Normally the rates are reviewed twice annually by the associations. Changes, if any, may then be made to your merchant account.
- I have software for my system. Can I use your services?
- In most cases, yes. Just to be certain it is suggested you contact us with your information, including software name and version.
- Can I use my current bank account?
- Yes. There is no need to change your banking relationship.
- How much does it cost?
- Costs vary depending on your industry and how you process. Please complete the Merchant Profile at the GETTING STARTED tab of this Web site and we will be happy to contact you with our very competitive information.
- What do I do if I have a problem?
- Please refer to the SUPPORT/CONTACT US tabs of this Web site for contact information.
- How long until my money is in the bank?
- Anywhere from 12 hours to two banking days. This is dependent on the time of day you submit the batch as well as the day of the week.
- Once my application is approved, how do I get set up?
- You will be notified of the status of the application. Upon approval the next steps will be defined for you.
- Which cards should I accept?
- One of the basic rules of business is to get the money for your product or service. Therefore it is suggested you accept the card your customer presents. We recommend all cards be accepted.
- What do I need to do to get started?
- Complete the Merchant Profile found at the GETTING STARTED tab of this Web site. After completing the information fax to 412-833-7470 along with your most recent Visa/MasterCard statement or contact us for instructions to send via email.